JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FWIW, after doing some searching one the web, you really can't compare the two as they measure different things. It's like saying how many feet in a cup, but I got the answer I need. From whay I can gather it seems like if would be not quite as bright as a Surefire G2 which is about 60 lumens, but considerably brighter than the standard MiniMagLite with two AA batteries.

FWIW, after doing some searching one the web, you really can't compare the two as they measure different things. It's like saying how many feet in a cup, but I got the answer I need. From whay I can gather it seems like if would be not quite as bright as a Surefire G2 which is about 60 lumens, but considerably brighter than the standard MiniMagLite with two AA batteries.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That sounds about right. I carry one at work often in my pocket and it has a nice beam that is adjustable. Also has the red light and strobe/SOS feature. Pretty cool lights actually.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top