JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
jaws-samuel-l-jackson-roy-scheider-gif-shark.gif

Good riddance IMO. Seals are very wasteful animals attacking salmon and only actually eating one bite out of the belly. A couple of seals can do a world of hurt to a salmon run. I am old enough to remember when a lot of fishermen had .22 rifles in their boats for shooting seals before it became illegal to do so. The rise in the seal population directly correlates with the decline of the salmon population since the late 60's. There is a reason why seals, sea lions, wolves and sharks were hunted with a vengeance until the late 60's.

Hope it was # 9. The son of a botch took a 23 pound or better chinook off my line in September at the same spot. Stripped another line completely clean of gear as well too.

Probably same shark that tried to munch that surfer a while back. I hope he stays here at least till next summer and eats every gdamn sea lion and seal in the river.

Sharks gotta eat too. Why do libtards always try to redefine nature? We once knew what gender we were by looking between our legs, but not anymore. Now, sharks arent supposed to eat seals.
It really seems there's like some concerted effort on Hollywood's part to disassociate people from reality with all the one hundred stupid shark movies of late. oof

th?&id=OIP.M3c93cec5d37f81f041f1a4a3770d5b99o0&w=205&h=299&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

Some people shouldn't try to film anything.
Crap I got sea sick and I'm 800 miles inland.
I mean great the sharks are killing the seals finally,but learnt to film or forget it

Some people shouldn't try to film anything.
Crap I got sea sick and I'm 800 miles inland.
I mean great the sharks are killing the seals finally,but learnt to film or forget it
I'm still trying to get over the Blair Witch Project (don't watch) from thirty years ago. bastards

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top