JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have the following once fired reloading brass. All has been sorted and polished. Cost is below. I will ship anywhere in the USA, shipping price will be quoted depending on how much you buy and where it is being shipped. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

9mm - $6 per 200 cases
.40 S&W - $6 per 200 Cases
.45 ACP - $7 per 200 Cases
.223 - $8 per 200 Cases

I can decap the cases (punch out the primers) for a extra $2 per 200.

I have the following once fired reloading brass. All has been sorted and polished. Cost is below. I will ship anywhere in the USA, shipping price will be quoted depending on how much you buy and where it is being shipped. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

9mm - $6 per 200 cases
.40 S&W - $6 per 200 Cases
.45 ACP - $7 per 200 Cases
.223 - $8 per 200 Cases

I can decap the cases (punch out the primers) for a extra $2 per 200.

I need more brass, like we all need more taxes....

But these are very reasonable prices IMHO. GLWS :s0023:

I need more brass, like we all need more taxes....

But these are very reasonable prices IMHO. GLWS :s0023:

The wife said to sell it or its going to the scrap yard. She got tired of not being able to park in the garrage because of buckets of brasss. I would rather see a shooter use it then scrap it.

The wife said to sell it or its going to the scrap yard. She got tired of not being able to park in the garrage because of buckets of brasss. I would rather see a shooter use it then scrap it.

Park a car in the garage? Surely you jest? A car has windows that close/seal, and a top and rubber tires. Tell her it will be just fine in the driveway. :s0033:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top