JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We had a harsh reality check today, we actually have more clay pigeon's than we do ammo!

We are looking for 12g, .38 special, and .22lr. We are only target shooting, so the ammo doesn't have to be anything special. Like everyone else out there, we are looking for a "good deal". (Actually the best deal we can find) This is our hobby, but this hobby is gonna break me. Looking for reasonable prices, I'm on a Wal-mart budget.

Thanks for your time.

We had a harsh reality check today, we actually have more clay pigeon's than we do ammo!

We are looking for 12g, .38 special, and .22lr. We are only target shooting, so the ammo doesn't have to be anything special. Like everyone else out there, we are looking for a "good deal". (Actually the best deal we can find) This is our hobby, but this hobby is gonna break me. Looking for reasonable prices, I'm on a Wal-mart budget.

Thanks for your time.

I have 4 500 round packs of Rem. T-Bolt, $25 a pack.

Well have you looked at the walmarts around your area. I bought some 20guage and 12 guage target shells yesterday at the walmart in Eugene. They were $4.97 a box I think the 100 round cases were probably cheaper per shell if you broke it down.

Well have you looked at the walmarts around your area. I bought some 20guage and 12 guage target shells yesterday at the walmart in Eugene. They were $4.97 a box I think the 100 round cases were probably cheaper per shell if you broke it down.

The cheapest shells out my Wal-Mart is $4.67 for 25 rounds. These are lighter load (1oz shot) "Game Load" federals in a blue box. The value box stuff is 1 1/8 oz shot $20.97 for 100ct Winchester or Federal. Remington is $25.97 for a 100ct.

Price do vary by store, and may be more/less expensive in your neck of the woods.

Pamela143n: I have 400 Rounds of Winchester 38 Special 130 Grain FMJ at $40 per hundred Plus Shipping, it is Factory Sealed New, If Interested Let Me Know. My User Name is TAG, Thank You.

Thanks for your time.

I have 20-35 boxes of 12 gauge shotshells trap grade at 4.00 a box and 38 cowboy ammo at 120.00 for 500 rounds [email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.