JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have my Grandfathers Marlin 60 that was passed on to me when he died. I'm trying to fix this gun up for my son. Looks like grandpa took it apart a few times as some of the parts in it have been ground down. It seems to have feed issues and there is all kinds of JV Weld on the feed tube presumably to keep it in place. It's the older style trigger group with the feed block that has been known to wear out after a few years of hard use. I would like to purchase a working trigger group for it to get it feeding correctly again

I do not know of any place to get a complete trigger group for a model 60, but here are some links to darn near any part you need. good luck.

Numrich Gun Parts Corp. - The World's Largest Supplier of Firearms Parts and Accessories

Gunsmithing - Shop Gunsmithing Tools & Supplies at MidwayUSA

Brownells Search : Search Results for "Marlin 60" - World's Largest Supplier of Firearm Accessories, Gun Parts and Gunsmithing Tools

You may want to ask the rim fire gods, at rim fire central. They have a section for the model 60. If the guys at RFC can't help you, you cant be helped.:s0155:

RimfireCentral.com - Rimfire Community!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.