JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I hate to part with this but I need the $$. More medical stuff. This is the pinned and recessed model. Very fine condition with a small amount of wear at the muzzle,....of course. Sa-Weet trigger. Comes with original box. Not able to travel far right now. I have an FFL friend close by so would need to transact in Bend. Price is firm. No trades. Will not respond to low ball offers. Communicate by PM. Thanks.

00004420.jpg 00004423.jpg 00004424.jpg 00004427.jpg

I hate to part with this but I need the $$. More medical stuff. This is the pinned and recessed model. Very fine condition with a small amount of wear at the muzzle,....of course. Sa-Weet trigger. Comes with original box. Not able to travel far right now. I have an FFL friend close by so would need to transact in Bend. Price is firm. No trades. Will not respond to low ball offers. Communicate by PM. Thanks.

View attachment 300906 View attachment 300907 View attachment 300908 View attachment 300909
Very nice!! What dash model??

Under new system I found it impossible to edit my ad so here is some additional info. While being inspected by a potential buyer, it was discovered while looking at it in bright sunlight to have an almost imperceptible horizontal hair-thin scratch about 1.25" long near the barrel. I had not seen this. Put it under light and sho' nuf'....there it is! I can't get it to show up in a photo. Also, I am the second owner. The perspective buyer questioned the authenticity of the original box and original grips. Uh....it's the real deal. Why would I switch the grips??? What would they be worth without the...uh...gun :rolleyes: ? Anyway.... it's still on the block. Also, yes...price is still $900. Molan Labe. FortRock.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.