JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an early 70s Weaver 3x9 and it is missing a MOA adjuster lock down screw. Any ideas on where I might be able to find a replacement? It is tiny and I doubt I will find anything in a hardware store. Appreciate any help. Thanks.
Realize now I totally messed up on the appropriate forum. If someone wants to move it, or can tell me how, I will be happy to.

Last Edited:
Call Weaver. I bought a used Winchester Model 88 from the 60's from a private party. It had and old Weaver KV-60 scope mounted on swing away mounts. Remember those? Anyway, the scope was missing a cover on one of the adjustments. I called Weaver and they had a few. They told me they were used, but in good condition. It was the only thing on the gun that bothered me. Other than that it was perfect. I gave the lady my credit card number and she sent it out that same day. In less than a week I had it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews