JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been here several years, many know my contrarian ways, edging up to retirement, have bought, sold and traded my way to a level of ownership where I feel all my needs and many of my wants have been satisfied. Whew, talk about a run on sentence...

I believe the Constitution must be closely adhered to and believe the majority of elected politicians are in violation of their oaths of office. We the People are responsible to monitor and manage our government, the government should fear and serve us, not the other way around.

I've been here several years, many know my contrarian ways, edging up to retirement, have bought, sold and traded my way to a level of ownership where I feel all my needs and many of my wants have been satisfied. Whew, talk about a run on sentence...

I believe the Constitution must be closely adhered to and believe the majority of elected politicians are in violation of their oaths of office. We the People are responsible to monitor and manage our government, the government should fear and serve us, not the other way around.
I agree with you on many points, I also would be late to write an intro(still haven't in all this time).
I especially resonate with all my needs and wants being satisfied, the years of trading here have been a blessing, I have owned now just about every gun I could possibly want with a few exceptions to the very rare or very uncommon examples.

Here, here! Lots of "gotta get that shiny 100%" going around. s0140.gif

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads