JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 1972 Glenfield model 60 that wont chamber when you load the magazine and go to chamber a round it will just eject it instead. I thought it might of been the shells so I tried a few different brands and it still didn't work. so if someone could shine some knowledge on the problem id greatly appreciate it.

Rim Fire Central has a lot of posts regarding this issue. A lot of folks have gone over the edge trying to solve this problem.
Most remedies call for you to replace the feed throat with a new style and adjust the lifter spring "height/width" to the thickness of a nickle.
Hope this helps.

Rim Fire Central has a lot of posts regarding this issue. A lot of folks have gone over the edge trying to solve this problem.
Most remedies call for you to replace the feed throat with a new style and adjust the lifter spring "height/width" to the thickness of a nickle.
Hope this helps.

thanks for the info Ill go check out the other posts about it.