JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an old model vaquero bisley blued in 44 mag with a 4-5/8 barrel,I have owned the gun since 2000 I am the original owner,gun has less than a hundred rounds thru it.The reason I am selling I found a 625 mountain gun to replace the old girl.Awesome gun just doesn't get shot very much.I have pics available if interested. price is 600.00.
I am looking for a 1911 I would also consider trade or part trade offers plus cash on my end for a nice 1911 :s0155:

Last Edited:
Someone trade me a marlin guide gun in 45/70 so I can cut it to 16 inches,magna port it and throw on a set of xs sights on it.....;-) grrrrrrr. all these posts on lever guns keep getting me worked up

Well redneck I like the cut of your jib a fellow lever fan who likes to roll coal with his Prius shreddin smoke wagon.I think we need to meet and blast off some 44 sometime I also recently acquired a 44 lever ;-)

Can you email pictures of the bisley vaquero? If so please sent them to kingspumping at gmail dot com. I am very interested in the gun. Thank you, Robb

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.