JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADE PENDING

First the bad, at some point someone sent this in for the "safety" conversion :s0154:. Good news is, you can now carry this soon to be yours Blackhawk with 6 rounds. According to Ruger's website, this was built between '63 and '64. Has a 6.5in barrel, finish is in good shape with a little bit of wear near the muzzle, loading gate and a little on the cylinder that I couldn't get the camera to pick up. Comes with a Safariland Western style holster and an unknown brand cartridge belt. I'll also thrown in the purchasers choice of a box of .357mag or .38 special.

Looking to get $450 or best offer. I'm trying to get some money together for something else but I would take a part trade of a Marlin 336, Henry .22 lever action(base model) or something along the lines of a 4in or 6in barrel Taurus or a beat up K Frame in .38 or .357 w/adjustable sights. Would also part trade for a Single Six convertible, especially a hunter model.

LOWERED TO $400 for Gun, Belt and Holster

Last Edited: