Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

"Old Guy", but new member to this site.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Munsoni, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Munsoni

Munsoni West Linn New Member

My interest in guns spans over 56 years. I shoot a variety of guns, but my strongest interest is in hanguns, with 1911's, Sigs and S&W revolvers topping the list. I particularly like the older (pinned & recessed) S&W's. In the past year I was bitten by the .41 magnum cartridge and the S&W models 57 and 58 that shoot this round. Somehow, I found myself owning 3 model 57's (adjustable sights) and 2 model 58's (non-adjustable); one blued and one in nickel.
    Reloading for the .41 is recommended, as the ammo can be hard to find and is more expensive than .44 mag.
    I look forward to conversing with other S&W enthusiasts, 1911 or Sig fans.

Munsoni

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome. You should be able to find people with those interests around here pretty easily.

3. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

4. vmkeith

vmkeith Vancouver, Washington, United States Member

welcome to the group!!!

5. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! your interests in firearms will be out in the forums in no time ! plenty of handgun owners here , and most of us need more ! LOL ! great site here , and great people to go with it ! enjoy !!

steven