Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Old Fogey; Long time handloader;.brand new to loading for 45 ACP/welcome all comments

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by montana griz, Nov 20, 2012.

1. montana griz

montana griz far western Montana New Member

In my 81st year and just recently acquired a new Sig Sauer 1911 C3................really didn't need it but you know how it is..................once I held it in my hand-------I had to have it;)

Been loading for several rifle calibers since about 1961 (still have that 1st rifle: a Sako Forester/243 Win). Never got into shotgun loading, but some years back did some loading for my Colt SAA (1956 mfg) 45 Colt .

Being retired after 40 yrs of traveling the western US & AK working on mining projects, I ended up sinkin' my roots for retirement here in western Montana along the Bitterroot River. I'm lucky in that I live about 10 miles out-of-town and can shoot right here on my place.

Got a few questions re loading for the Sig....................so I'll jump over to the proper forum and look for some advice.

CARPE DIEM MY FRIENDS.......LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SHOOT UGLY GUNS; DRINK CHEAP WINE and chase OLD WOMEN (you know the kind: [I"]Blue Hair and wearing a House Coat"[/I].............Griz

2. OregonPlinker

OregonPlinker Creswell, Or Active Member

Welcome aboard!!

3. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

Life is to short to shoot ugly guns. But your shooting a SIG.
    Welcome aboard anyway,.

4. ripcity

ripcity Milwaukie Active Member

Welcome to the forum. Western Montana is really beautiful up there.

5. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

You'r 81 dude if you want it you need it! Welcome aboard!