JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In my 81st year and just recently acquired a new Sig Sauer 1911 C3................really didn't need it but you know how it is..................once I held it in my hand-------I had to have it;)

Been loading for several rifle calibers since about 1961 (still have that 1st rifle: a Sako Forester/243 Win). Never got into shotgun loading, but some years back did some loading for my Colt SAA (1956 mfg) 45 Colt .

Being retired after 40 yrs of traveling the western US & AK working on mining projects, I ended up sinkin' my roots for retirement here in western Montana along the Bitterroot River. I'm lucky in that I live about 10 miles out-of-town and can shoot right here on my place.

Got a few questions re loading for the Sig....................so I'll jump over to the proper forum and look for some advice.

CARPE DIEM MY FRIENDS.......LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SHOOT UGLY GUNS; DRINK CHEAP WINE and chase OLD WOMEN (you know the kind: [I"]Blue Hair and wearing a House Coat"[/I].............Griz

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top