JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
View attachment 177567
View attachment 177568
View attachment 177569
View attachment 177570
View attachment 177571

Complete 5.56 Upper

- M4 Upper made by Palmetto State Armory - Has M4 feed ramps, white Tmarked rail - <broken link removed>
- Standard charging handle
- Full Auto bolt carrier made by Fidelis Arms - <broken link removed>
- New bolt made by Wiltec Industries - Upgraded with Extractor spring w/black insert, & correct o-ring for more extractor tension - <broken link removed>
- 30mm 2" forward mounting scope base - Like the Burris PEPR - Link
- Barrel is made by Black Hole Weapons, it is black stainless steel in a 1x8 twist, rifle gas length, polygonal rifling, .750 gas block width, threaded muzzle. <broken link removed>
- Gas block is made by Noveske, the switch block, allows you to switch between full open, suppressed, and off gas settings. <broken link removed>
- Muzzle brake is made by YHM, and is a QD type for easy suppressor mounting. Link
- Forearm is a YHM tubular customizable in rifle length. Comes with 3" raised rail, and a 12" rail designed to be exact same height as the upper receiver rail itself. Link

NOTE With the Noveske Switchblock using a straight gas tube, it is right on the inside edge of the YHM forearm. This will leave you unable to attach the top rail to the forearm without shortening the screws used to attach it because it will rub on the gas tube and bind it. Hence why the top rail is not mounted. It never mattered to me since I always used a scope, but you should be aware.

Round count on this is about 500 max. With quality ammo, this will put a bullet through the same hole over and over. Combined with the brake, it's very little felt recoil... however with all brakes, it's a bubblegum for the guy next to you on the line.

$old - Price = $700 - Would prefer to trade, offers considered. Will ship for $25 because it's a damn hassle.
Payment via Cash / USPS MO / Paypal +3% / CC in person or by phone.

Will only part it out if ALL parts are spoken for. To reserve a part, please post in the thread.

For those serious, I am willing and able to either meet you at Tri County Gun Club, or I can take you as a guest if you'd like to shoot it first.

Please EMAIL instead of PM, or text/call.

Thanks!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews