JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Well, is there?
1606715287690.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Normal prices for the ammo plant were around 1400, as I recall... with casefeeder and bullet feeder. I think if I were buying the whole setup at once, I'd likely get the press and casefeeder, but get the Mr. Bulletfeeder from Double Alpha. The bullet dropper and overall design seems far better, to me. I use their mini-Mr. Bulletfeeder for 9mm and .380, and it works way better than the Hornady dropper that uses collets. No regrets about buying the red press, it suits the way I load. If I wanted a press that does it all in one trip around, the blue press would be better.

Consider a Lee Loadmaster. Midway had some calibers in stock recently. Looks like they are OOS right this second, but I know they are getting shipments—I just got some backordered Lee stuff from Midway a couple days ago. Anyway. I like mine. Good luck! Oh, and good luck finding primers. You might want to start looking for those FIRST.

eBay has a Hornady 095100 Lock-n-load AP loader 5-staion press as new in box up for bid $600) or buy it now for $1000.

Seller information

rybu6232 (3)

100% Positive feedback

Looks to be more then a couple of good used ones too.

Pretty bonkers to see all the reloading presses out of stock!

Crazy times.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.