JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$980
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is the official US Army pistol known as the M17. Pistol is completely stock, however I do have an x5 legion trigger that comes with it as well if you want a badass trigger. I left the stock trigger in it as some collectors are purists and want their pistols stock.

I also have 3 21 round magazines, 1 17 round magazines and 3 10 round magazines that can easily be converted to 17 round mags. I'll show you how if you need me to. Just drill through the dimples on the mag. Super easy. So in total 7 magazines. 10 round mags use the same magazine body, follower, and floor plate as the 17 rounds. Sig just dimples the mags to stop the follower from going down further.

I also have a Wilson combat grip module that you can swap if you want a better grip. Watch garland thumbs video on the Wilson combat 320. The modules are great.

With the 7 mags, sig x5 legion trigger, Grip module and the M17 total price of the package is 980$

I prefer cash but will consider trades for gen 5 long slide glocks in 9mm or 10mm. I will also consider trades for stainless hunting rifles in at least 30-06. I have a preference for tikka or weatherby rifles

I also have two separate sig 320 FCUs for sale as well. Use those to build your own sig 320. It's like an AR lower you can just build off of however you want. Letting those go for 120$ each.

BE40A001-85B2-4BDE-84EB-3BB86308197C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For your M17 as shown?

Jason

For your M17 as shown?

Jason
Withdrawn, thank you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.