JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Traded in the Camry but was able to remove most of my stuff before the dealer got it.

Trades are welcomed. Tell me what you got. A couple of items I'm shopping for right now are a sub compact 9mm and a home defense shotgun.

All of the stuff for sale here came off of a 6th Gen Camry

I looked around at the going prices are for this stuff and made sure to keep my prices low to give you guys a good deal and to have a quick sale. As for reputation and selling history. I have little history here but have alot over at 9thgencorolla.com. Feel free to look me up there, same screenname there. Here's a link to that FS thread ---> Link . Local pickup in the Vancouver, WA / Portland, OR metro area can be done.

Factory floor mats, dark charcoal. Excellent condition. I always used the throw away mats that I got from the dealer on top of these to keep them clean. I ran the carpet cleaner over them as well. Includes the factory retention clips.

$40 + shipping

camrystuff005.jpg

Factory trunk mat, dark charcoal. Excellent condition. This saw very little use, like new. I ran the carpet cleaner over this as well.

$40 + shipping

camrystuff003.jpg

Factory Cargo Net. Only used it a few times. Helps keep things organized.

$20 + shipping SOLD pending funds
camrystuff009.jpg

Sprint lowering Springs. I liked them, but to low for my steep angle driveway. They have about 2000 miles on them.

$100 + shipping

camrystuff010.jpg

camrystuff011.jpg

H&R lowering Springs. Very nice springs. If your in the market for springs then you already know about these . They have about 10,000 miles on them

$140 + shipping

camrystuff012.jpg

camrystuff013.jpg

camrystuff014.jpg

K&N Typhoon Intake. This also has about 10,000 miles on it. Very good condition. Comes with ALL the parts AND instructions. I thought I had the original box too but cant find it right now.

$150 + shipping

camrystuff017.jpg

RKSport rear spoiler. Painted silver. I would give it a new coat of paint but you can run it as is if you wanted to keep your cost down.

$150 + shipping SOLD pending funds
camrystuff006.jpg

on the car...

P6283268.jpg

2007 Lexus IS250 shark fin. Same silver as the Camry. Although I had Nav with the built in antenna I ran this just for looks. The shark fin orginally came with the Lexus GPS antenna guts. I removed them and added a base plate for the double sided 3M tape to adhere to so it stuck good. And it was stuck good, was a bitc h to remove. Can include the factory Lexus GPS guts if you want them.

$50 + shipping

camrystuff007.jpg

camrystuff008.jpg

on the car

P6283265.jpg

New in Box HID kit for a Gen 6 Camry, 6k bulbs.

$50 + shipping SOLD Pending funds
hid002.jpg

Rear DVD headrest entertainment system. All functions tested before removal and working great. Each headrest has it's own DVD player. The laser and DVD guts are Sony. My wife and I loved this for keeping the kids entertained and quiet! Leather color is charcoal thats matches the factory leather color. Has game 4 controllers, 2 remotes, install instructions. You will need to get some new IR headphones. You can get a pair for under $40 shipped from ebay. Get the ones with an A/B channel so that if you have one kid watching one movie on one monitor and a different movie running on the other monitor they can switch between the separate audio channels. The audio can also be ran from the built in speakers in the headrest or transmitted via radio signal to your sound system.

$100 + shipping SOLD Pending funds
dvd001.jpg

dvd003.jpg

dvd005.jpg

dvd004.jpg

in the car

012.jpg

013.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top