JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have experience with this or heard much about it? I am looking for a multi-caliber suppressor to shoot 9mm, 223, and 300 BLK. I can get one for about $640 so doesn't seem too bad for what it does. I tried to search the internet for reviews and videos but found very little.

My .30 cal .375" works great for anything but 9mm.

the 27/64" "30 cal" works good too.

Not this suppressor but to say larger calibers for work for smaller ones well at times.

I think it is such a new product that no one has had one in their hands let alone shot one. They just introduced them at Shot Show in January and only started shipping them to dealers about 2 months ago (the shop I work for got a few at that time). I have not shot one yet, but have been meaning to test one out, not much free time these days! I can tell you the can looks nice, it takes the industry standard 1-3/8x24 thread pattern mount on the back of the can, so you can attach your preferred QD type mounting systems. The machining is nice and the removable baffles are lightweight (aluminum), but the back of the can is a little heavy (steel).

If I get the time to take it out and test it, I'll post back to let you know how it went.

I think it is such a new product that no one has had one in their hands let alone shot one. They just introduced them at Shot Show in January and only started shipping them to dealers about 2 months ago (the shop I work for got a few at that time). I have not shot one yet, but have been meaning to test one out, not much free time these days! I can tell you the can looks nice, it takes the industry standard 1-3/8x24 thread pattern mount on the back of the can, so you can attach your preferred QD type mounting systems. The machining is nice and the removable baffles are lightweight (aluminum), but the back of the can is a little heavy (steel).

If I get the time to take it out and test it, I'll post back to let you know how it went.

Thanks for the info. At least you got your hands on one and was able to inspect it. I don't have any experience with suppressors so this would be my first one. I have my FFL and just got my SOT so I think I will give it a go. I will post later as well if I end up getting it and shooting it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top