JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Driggs
State
Idaho
Zip Code
I'm working on liquidating the vast majority of my firearm/ ammo/ accessory collection that I've accumulated over the last few decades. Available for sale is this brand new in box, never mounted or shot Odin Works 6.5 Grendel 18" stainless barrel kit. This kit includes the barrel, gas tube, complete bolt carrier group, and tunable gas block. I bought this kit a few years back and paid a bit over $400 for it, and never got around to completing the build. You can search the SKU for more info: B-6.5-18-INT-TG-BCG

Here's some more specs:

Profile: DMR Heavy Profile (.850 behind gas block, .745 in front)
Length: 18"
Gas Placement: Intermediate
Rifling: Button 8 twist
Weight: 2.43 lbs
Made from 416R Stainless Steel
Hand Lapped
M4Feed ramps
5/8-24 Threading
1" MOA Guaranteed
SAAMI Spec Chamber
.750 Tunable Gas Block included
Bolt Carrier Group included- type 2 6.5 Grendel bolt face
Intermediate gas tube included

My price for this barrel kit is $275.

I'm located near Driggs, ID. I could meet a buyer as far away as Rexburg, but that's about as far as I'm willing to travel.

NOTE– My prices are firm, and I accept CASH ONLY.

PLEASE SEND ME A TEXT MESSAGE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! I get too many spam calls, so I generally don't answer calls from unknown numbers.

Thanks,
Chad
(435)830-5668

IMG_2254.JPG IMG_2255.JPG IMG_2256.JPG IMG_2257.JPG B-6.5-18-INT-TG-BCG-2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top