JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
5.7x28mm
City
Topeka
State
Other
Zip Code
Hello I would like to sell or trade my fn ps90 it's a gen 2 OD green tri rail factory color nice condition
Will sell for the right price might trade for a scar 16s or staccato
Call text

Comes as u see it with 1 mag
Completely stock because it's a collectors item!
I can get more pictures if needed

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Did you really expect a welcoming response when you first posts on a forum based out of the Pacific Northwest is a for sale ad?

Did you really expect a welcoming response when you first posts on a forum based out of the Pacific Northwest is a for sale ad?
Well seen other people in Kansas were using it
They make us pay for armslist and they removed midwestguntrader completely so I been searching for something to use

Well seen other people in Kansas were using it
They make us pay for armslist and they removed midwestguntrader completely so I been searching for something to use
It is possible but the level of trust involved to have a gun shipped is pretty high. Establishing yourself on a forum first is typically considered proper etiquette.
An example I recently joined another forum to get into the high end 1911 world. I wanted to trade somebody for one of their firearms. I sent a 3k dollar pistol blind to an established member to prove I wasn't scamming him.
Just some things to ponder I guess.

It is possible but the level of trust involved to have a gun shipped is pretty high. Establishing yourself on a forum first is typically considered proper etiquette.
An example I recently joined another forum to get into the high end 1911 world. I wanted to trade somebody for one of their firearms. I sent a 3k dollar pistol blind to an established member to prove I wasn't scamming him.
Just some things to ponder I guess.
I sent a guy a staccato he purchased from me for $4600 no issues

Post a pic with nwfa let's go Brandon with pics of you and rifle and I'll send you the cash.
What is nwfa? And I will not do it with something like let's go brandon but if u wanna find another thing sure I can gladly do that but I won't post a picture with them talking about politics or religion

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.