JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Obendorf Mauser (the original German Mauser), 308 sporter built in the 70's with a Smith Corona barrel (bomb and flame present). Very nice stock with palm swell, flat forearm. Bold adjustable trigger. Williams rear sight, Marble front sight.

Was told that Post War Obendorfs are considered to be the finest Mausers ever produced. They were built by the Germans as war reparations for the Jews/Israel, and the Jews were exceptionally picky, continually returning the weapons until they were flawless. This is such an example. High polish, deep blue, extremely smooth action. Wood and metal are in very good condition. Considered keeping it for a 260 conversion, but the chances of me getting there this century is slim. Only flaw is a) poor fit recoil pad and b) SSN engraved on the receiver.
May consider trades.

$400

WP_20151205_008.jpg

WP_20151205_009.jpg

WP_20151205_010.jpg

WP_20151205_011.jpg

WP_20151205_012.jpg

WP_20151205_013.jpg

WP_20151205_014.jpg

I like .308s , i have 2 now but could use another. I have 3x9 Redfield , i don't need. Its the leupold made one , worth 125.00 or so. a set of nikkon 10x42 atb binoes worth say 175.00
How about a Nef handy rifle in 22Hornet ? Any of that interest you ?

Looking at your picture , i am interested. But I think it would cost about 300.00 to get a scope on it. Drill and Tap for basses , bend the bolt handle and put a scope friendly safety on it.
How long is the barrel ?

Hey, I had kevin in here do one for me (Ironically jrrenfro has that for sale as well) and, with rings, it came to the nice sum of $150 or $175. It took a little while as he sent it out to the bolt bent. If i was to do it again, would send it out myself and have kevin tap it, I bet it wouldnt take much more than a month and think you could get it done for less than $300. I think a scope mount would cover the original builders initials as well...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.