JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Whitney Wolverine to fund another project, or trade for something else...???...

.22LR, this is BRAND NEW IN BOX. Never been fired, only disassembled once just to figure out how to do it (fun! lol). Comes with 3 mags, box and manual.

Looking for $275, or a cool trade (no revolvers or hunting rifles please). Would like another Mark II pistol??

I am in the Olympia area. Prefer FTF, but can ship if need be (never shipped before, so it might be a little learning process to make sure I do it right). No paperwork required, unless it makes you feel better. Pants around the ankle, holding the gun sideways will end the transaction lol..

Washington / Oregon / Idaho... wherever...

Pics below!

Made by Olympic Arms; It's a funky little pistol. Really lightweight. Mag holds in via a catch on the bottom of the grip, similar to a Mark II. The weird part is there is no slide catch, so the slide doesn't lock back... ever. It was designed this way to be more of a replica of the original Wolverine.

Info and specs:
Revival of the 1950s pistol by Robert L Hillberg. Now with a polymer frame and ventilated rib. The magazine shell is all metal for strength and durability. All mechanical parts are contained inside the frame shell and are easily disassembled without tools. Lightweight and fun to use. Points naturally for most shooters.

Whitney Wolverine specifications:

* 4.625" barrel
* 6-groove, 1x16 twist rate
* Uses .22 Long Rifle
* 5.25" sight radius
* Blade type front sight
* Dovetail rear sight
* 10 round magazine capacity
* Black checkered grips
* Length: 9"
* Height: 5.5"
* Empty weight: 19.2 oz.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.