JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Limit is 200 rounds, per caliber, per day. And they put you In their system, and look at ID, so shaving and coming back ain't gonna work, lol

But, I just brought my wife an got 400 rounds 9mm. Easy

Still a bubblegumload of 9mm, 40, 45 there today. Word has gotten out though, wont last past mid day I bet.

I picked up my limit of 200 rounds 9mm again for the day today....

There was a lot left about a hour ago. Everybody had four boxes in their hand so it's going quick.

When I got there at opening, there were maybe a hundred people lining up outside the doors.... Do not expect this ammo to last. It's a good price, and in stock.

I bet a bunch of this ammo will end up on this board soon at inflated prices. Don't get suckered, buy it from the source and don't get taken advantage of by vultures looking to make a buck off their "friends" on the forums

When I got there at opening, there were maybe a hundred people lining up outside the doors.... Do not expect this ammo to last. It's a good price, and in stock.
That's probably the only reason I haven't been there lately. I love NW Armory, I just hate crowds. I applaud them on their price, most gun shops would charge $20/box.

On soapbox. 15/box is bulls*%t for that stuff. They used to sell it for $10/box, then they inched up to $12/box after 12-14-12. I was a loyal customer, but they've lost their customer service aspect of their shop and the jacked up prices they are charging for the customers like myself that have given them so much business in the past is pretty messed up. I'm not going to rant anymore about price gouging because I understand that you gotta do what you gotta do, but I will say that they have lost me as a customer. Now, if the price of the ammo has gone up due to rising manufacturing costs, then I understand that, but I have not seen anything indicating such. There are still shops around town that have not raised their prices on any of their products, and they will certainly retain me as a customer. Off soapbox.

On soapbox. 15/box is bulls*%t for that stuff.
I disagree, and I seriously doubt there is a single local gun store selling 9mm FMJ for $10/box.

A few really big chains still have 9mm FMJ for <$15/box, but it's rare to ever see anything on their shelves. Walmart and Bi-Mart get shipments in on occasion, but we're talking about 1-2 cases at a time, which usually disappears in a few hours.

Things are a long way from normal right now. It's unreasonable to expect anyone to have pre-December 2012 pricing on most products. Even Walmart has inched up their ammunition pricing by a dollar here and there, and they're the biggest fish in the pond. A small single location LGS isn't going to have the same purchasing power or inventory as Walmart or Bi-Mart.

On soapbox. 15/box is bulls*%t for that stuff. They used to sell it for $10/box, then they inched up to $12/box after 12-14-12. I was a loyal customer, but they've lost their customer service aspect of their shop and the jacked up prices they are charging for the customers like myself that have given them so much business in the past is pretty messed up. I'm not going to rant anymore about price gouging because I understand that you gotta do what you gotta do, but I will say that they have lost me as a customer. Now, if the price of the ammo has gone up due to rising manufacturing costs, then I understand that, but I have not seen anything indicating such. There are still shops around town that have not raised their prices on any of their products, and they will certainly retain me as a customer. Off soapbox.

They were $10 a box, i used to buy a lot of it from them. But guess what they were losing money in it. It was their loss leader to get people in the door. Now they don't have to try to get people in the door. I don't care what anyone says $15 a box even before this bubblegum for clean ammo was fair.

Kind of makes me laugh. Here in SO, there are guns shops selling 9mm for $1 / round. No SH$T. I would love to find one of my local shops selling for $15.
Infact i don't remember seeing it for less than that except and bimart, and maybe wal-mart, this time last year.

it actually used to be $9 and right now at least its only been raised to $15. not bad for what they could be charging.
and whoever thought they were losing money at $10 box, get real. they were still turning profit. it's only S&B

I thought $22/box for PMC Bronze 45acp at Curts up the street was a better deal comparatively last week. No limit on sales. Buy them out if you want. Online sources like Lucky Gunner are closer to $28 + shipping. I generously left two boxes, didn't want to be a pig.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top