JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Testing the waters to see what is out there.
I have a pistol that is begging to be shot,i however cannot bring myself to do it.
I have a Sig Sauer,POW,MIA tribute 1911 with matching Ka-Bar POW,MIA Knife
This is a very limited production tribute edition of only 500 produced.This beautiful piece is number 363
It comes with a certificate of authenticity,all of the manuals,paperwork,lock etc
The pistol is engraved with a barbwire fence pattern on the sides of the slide,an American flag on top towards the rear sight and up front by the forward sight
it has a pair of dog tags .One says,"i will uphold and protect the constitution against all enemies" and the other says,"Not Forgotten". It Has custom engraved
POW/MIA grips and all of this comes packed in a Pelican IM2100 storm case straight from the factory.
This is the all stainless model.
It also has very bright night sights
This pistol has not been shot,had a round even inserted in the magazine or anything remotely close and has only seen the light of day a few times.
It is perhaps the most beautiful 1911 I have ever owned and the tribute to those that it honors makes it all the more beautiful.
I can't shoot it,i am afraid to bring it out even to show it off so I am placing this ad for a VERY limited time to see if anybody would like a collectors
piece of this caliber that either has stronger will power than I or will shoot it.
I am interested in all trades of firearms or firearm related items.Please be reasonable and realistic with your offers and take into consideration that this is not your average 1911.
Cash 1500.00

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.