JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WLP needs to get the boot pronto.
this 'pronto' business has been An Issue since at least the mid-90s.
I've been Life Member since before that time. By some kind of incredible effort, LWP continues
as the man with lots of criticism and ever more custom suits, both legal & otherwise.

Last Edited:
A great way to get rid of LaPierre, and all the rest of the nasty old Fudds at the NRA is to elect a 100% slate of hard-core Joe Biden supporters.
WLP will be gone.
The board of directors will be gone.
The NRA will be gone.

Problem solved.

I didn't even open it, I figured they wanted me to re-up my dues which are paid thru 11/25. ripped it and tossed it in the trash. I should have looked I guess.

Indeed. It is difficult to separate the legitimate communication from the NRA SPAM. Just like Portland, the NRA views its constituents as a resource, not as a community to be served. At least that is the impression they reinforce every time they SPAM me.......

Life member of the NRA here.....
I remember how it once was when I was growing up...
Both Dad and Grandpa were members...as well as many others that I looked up to.
The NRA ain't the same now as it was then.

As noted in a earlier post....some ranges require NRA membership to help with range insurance.
So..a drop ( oh that word :D ) in NRA membership...could mean less ranges if the range can't get insurance.....

In any event....Wayne LaPierre , much like Elvis...needs to leave the building.
Even if everything that he is accused of ain't true ( not that I think that ).....
He is a clear case of the messenger killing the message.
Andy

Indeed. It is difficult to separate the legitimate communication from the NRA SPAM. Just like Portland, the NRA views its constituents as a resource, not as a community to be served. At least that is the impression they reinforce every time they SPAM me.......
You can call the 800 number on your membership card and opt out of all marketing.

Unless you know the person on the ballot, there is no way of knowing who their alliances are with. Politics.
This for sure. Like voting for judges or water commissioners. This is a very real problem with opposition trying to mount an effort to unseat.

94bq6tshei451.jpg

There are no reformers this year--there are no petition candidates, everybody was nominated my Wayne's trouserwurst-remoras on the Nominating Committee to enforce the purge after Liptak, Marshall and Tait were purged.

I saw a reco about mark an X through every candidate's name, since they have to count "spoiled" ballots too.

Out of 70-something NRA members of the board of directors, there is one guy, Phil Journey, who opposes WLP. Journey is a county judge in Kansas. He has been active in trying to turn around the NRA. He has an organization called Restore the NRA which would like to clean house. I don't know if it has a chance of success, and of course they need money for legal battles.

Out of 70-something NRA members of the board of directors, there is one guy, Phil Journey, who opposes WLP. Journey is a county judge in Kansas. He has been active in trying to turn around the NRA. He has an organization called Restore the NRA which would like to clean house. I don't know if it has a chance of success, and of course they need money for legal battles.
Rock Marshall and Frank Tait were both fighters, hence their purging. Sounds like a big chunk of why Duane Liptak (aka Mr. Magpul) swiftly exited too, IIRC.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top