JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a huge problem with this ad. This company needs a quick lesson in the PR and legislative hit the industry (and we gun owners) took with the Black Talon rounds.

I'm dissapointed the NRA ran this. Perhaps they need their memory refreshed as well?

I've heard some weird things about those/the bi-metallic, two-piece cases.. maybe because they set up an electrogalvanic situation leading to their failure?
too early to really bet my life on those type of cases

I just read their ad and immediately saw some discrepancies. In their writing they claim 1710 fps and 422 ft/lbs of energy, then they have a pic of and actual box of it and it states 1655 and 395 respectively. If I read this correctly, we have been ignorantly using the wrong ammo all along, LOL. I'll pass on this gimmick.

I have no experience with Novxammo, but I did see both adds that have been mentioned. I own a Sub2000. That Keltec add would in no ways spark my interest in their firearms.

I just read their ad and immediately saw some discrepancies. In their writing they claim 1710 fps and 422 ft/lbs of energy, then they have a pic of and actual box of it and it states 1655 and 395 respectively. If I read this correctly, we have been ignorantly using the wrong ammo all along, LOL. I'll pass on this gimmick.
No kidding, I'll stick with Underwood's 115 going 1550 thank you very much.

Looks like regular Inceptor bullets; there have been lots of reviews of those if you want a comparison. If they can get their price point down, I think they'd be a good solution for lead-free ranges.

Not sure about the steel/aluminum cases, though... You shouldn't have any problems with galvanic corrosion as long as they're kept dry, so they might not be so reliable for long-term carry. Are they two separate pieces pressed together somehow? They're definitely not for reloading.

Those new cases are the newest and best thing for reloading ever!!!!! The are magnetic so you can pick them off the ground easy. And with their new dies you can reload the same case over 100 times with no expansion of the case. It will replace brass in the near future.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top