JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This Noveske started life as a NIB factory complete 16" Upper with 13.5: NSR rail, Noveske bolt and BCM Mod 3 charging handle. NVU-LRLP-556, Purchased brand new in box from Curts Shooters Supply. The upper is NOT CHAINSAW. The upper includes both Magpul BUIS front/rear in FDE, and a Noveske QD NSR keymod attachment point.
Also includes FDE keymod rail panels in FDE, 2 pkgs and Magpul AFG2 foregrip in FDE

The Noveske lower is the N4 and was purchased new from DSGArms. The lower is chainsaw grade with a slight blemish and slight tool marks. The lower is built with a Brownells Lower parts kit and a brand new Geissele SSA trigger. Then I added the VLTOR A5 Tube/Buffer/Spring. The Buffer is the VLTOR A5 H2 5.33oz. The weight can be changed if needed. The grip is a Magpul MOE + in FDE. The stock is the LaRue R.A.T. stock with internal rod option. Also includes Noveske QD End Plate.

This rifle all brand new and never fired. It was custom built locally by master gunsmith. I got a call from LaRue that my 14 month rifle order is inbound so this Noveske needs to find a new home. Face to face sale in the Portland area is ok. I will only ship to FFL. Sorry, no trades and rifle will not be parted. All pictures are of the rifle for sale. I am retired military and have references if needed. $2100 cash or bank cashier check.

I will include as many of the parts boxes/bags and the Geissele ballcap and the various swag from Noveske. I am going to attempt to upload about 12 pictures but I am new at this so if you are interested and need more pictures, just send me an email or call. I will check my NWFA account several times a day. First come first served. 503 Three One Eight 5673

15.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

Last Edited:
Price Reduced to $2000 which is actually about $75 less than what I have into it. Also note that the Noveske complete upper is a LCLP, Light Carbine. The upper is not Chainsaw and is a complete upper from Noveske. I really wish I could lower the price a bit more but $2,000 is it. I have references. Posted on Gunbroker but I would rather see it go to someone local, or heck, back in my safe because I tell you what, this FDE Noveske is a sweet build.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.