JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL. Sometimes I'll throw beers in the freezer after getting home from work, then I'll take a shower and enjoy my beer about 10 degrees cooler. Every now and again, something will happen and I'll forget about them. Haven't had any blow open yet.

Just as a side note, don't throw a sealed glass beer in a fire either.

Had a friend do that once camping, we forgot about it and luckily had moved away from this 3 sided fire pit when it exploded and sent glass fragments everywhere.

Take it from a expert or very experienced beer drinker.get a ice chest put beer in ice chest .
Dump a bag of ice on top of beer put some water in it just a little at the bottom . wait 10 minutes beer is cold .lol

Doesn't have to be a exspesive ice chest MVIMG_20180801_165141.jpg IMG_20180801_165146.jpg

Put the beer in a Ziploc and set the microwave timer. Oh ya, don't fall asleep.
You don't need the Ziploc bag just a can will do the trick Sparks and exsplode and your microwave is done and your house smells like beer for a month .
Mmmmmm ask me how I know this.

That's a old high School trick .
Go to house party you know when mom and dad are gone kids have parties.
When it gets boring put beer in microwave set timer for 20 minutes on high and leave LOL

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews