JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm the other half of @WillametteWill. My goal is to spend more time on here. I am the State leader for TWAW (The Well Armed Woman) and I am the chapter leader for the Albany and Salem TWAW chapters.
I am also a firearms instructor at MidValley Clays and TriCounty.

I love what I do. I mainly teach women, I am always striving to be the best I can be to help others with personal defense and self awareness.

Hello @SouthernGirl. I usually say "Welcome from the gun-totin' old broad contingent," but you've been on here years longer than I. Glad to hear about what you're doing to train and support women shooters. Brava!
Carol

I'm the other half of @WillametteWill. My goal is to spend more time on here. I am the State leader for TWAW (The Well Armed Woman) and I am the chapter leader for the Albany and Salem TWAW chapters.
I am also a firearms instructor at MidValley Clays and TriCounty.

I love what I do. I mainly teach women, I am always striving to be the best I can be to help others with personal defense and self awareness.
Outstanding Girl!! You GO !!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads