JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Nosler Partition Bullets, .284/7mm.

140 grains – 1 box

150 grains – 1 box. SOLD

$60 per box

Pickup in Lakewood. Can ship at buyer's expense.

1665993497323.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sorry, just got back yesterday from elk hunting for 11 days. No internet, no power, no running water. Just seen this trying to go through about 370 emails.

I'm working out of town except for tomorrow as I have a funeral and have to take the day off. Don't know how long it will be but starts at 1pm and maybe tomorrow afternoon and is probably in the Spanaway area? I could possibly do before 10am if that works too.

And, this Saturday is out, haven't told the wife yet but I'm setting up duck hunting in Mount Vernon.

Worse case Sunday after 2pm. You have options. I know I've met other members at Bass Pro in Tacoma that lived in your neck of the woods.

My phone charges downstairs so you can text anytime and I'll get when I have it or in the morning when I get up, anywhere between 3:30am and 5am, depending on work so if you do not want an early text make sure to mention.

Thanks,

Shawn 253-405-6286

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top