JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure if this is a misprint, but if legit, an absolute steal: 400 rounds in plastic ammo can for $169.95 with free shipping.
Nosler Ammunition / Ammo
I ordered one, so we will see if it is real. This stuff retails for $25 for a box of 20 rounds, so it works out to $8.50 per box of 20, with free shipping and a plastic Nosler ammo box, to boot. Nosler unprepped .223 brass alone retails for $151.90 for 250 unprimed cases. So for $18 more, you get 150 additional cases, plus is fully loaded ammo?
I got my confirmation email, so we will see what happens. YMMV

I confirmed this deal is real. This ammo grouped under 5/8 of an inch for a pair of 5 shot groups at 100 yards from my Remington 700 SPS Varmint. I didn't chronograph it, but would bet it us around 3600 fps out of the 26" 1 in 12" twist barrel. This works out to $8.50 per 20 rounds, the cheapest I have ever seen this Trophy Grade Nosler Ballistic Tip ammo was $20.00 for a box of 20. The link still works, if anyone is interested.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top