JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
North Korea just proved they could hit the ocean they aimed at.

Bruce
Just wait til they aim at land!!! Hey, if NASA can do it!

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 1.32.38 PM.png

North Korea just proved they could hit the ocean they aimed at.

Bruce
Yeah, but also proved a successful hypersonic launch....

Then in response we had South Korea fire some missiles into the ocean too... except one fell back down and blew up a bunch of bubblegum at the base.

Slowly but surely the current regime is turning everything into bubblegum, even our allies

are we even a serious country anymore?

I thought that they launched something ICBM-like.

I thought hypersonic missiles were really fast cruise missiles. Which don't go nearly as fast as ICBMs.

So what did they prove? That they can use buzzwords?
They proved that the have (or had) an operational hypersonic weapon. While not an ICBM, it can hit Guam in less than 15 minutes... Hit any target in Japan in just a few minutes... If repeatable, its an issue because we dont have a reliable defense against hypersonics.

It also proves that either NK is getting their bubblegum figured out or are getting technological assistance from China or Russia, which is a huge escalation and danger to the region.

I know NK is literally a joke and is kind of retarded, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.
NK only has to get it right once, or get close enough to seriously bubblegum the US and put us in a bubblegumty spot

. . . . NK only has to get it right once, or get close enough to seriously bubblegum the US and put us in a bubblegumty spot
Oooh, that'd unite us like nothing has since 9/11. We'd all order up huge shipments of U.S. flags from China to prove it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
And, to add to our growing list if possibilities: Icy BM, the latest OTC preparation to ease the misery of jock itch (remember, you heard about it here first).

Maybe we should ask Elon Musk to intervene. He's all-knowing and because they look like half brothers, maybe there is some influence to be had.

I thought that they launched something ICBM-like.

I thought hypersonic missiles were really fast cruise missiles. Which don't go nearly as fast as ICBMs.
It was reportedly an IRBM. Basically a low performance ICBM that stays within the earths atmosphere with limited range, but "ICBM-like" flight path.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top