JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Would like to entertain some offers on my Black Widow. It is in LNIB condition, absolutely perfect. Only 1 cylinder of 5 .22 MAG rounds down the pipe. It comes with .22 LR cylinder, and .22 MAG cylinder, original box and paperwork, everything it came with new. I bought this gun brand new last year.
Plus 2 3/4 boxes (around 135rnds I think)of all CCI .22 MAG HP's and ballistic tips.

I am not looking to sell this derringer. Only looking to trade for ammo.

Want to trade for an equal value amount of 9mm, .40S&W, and .45ACP.

Absolutely NO re-loads, and ONLY brass casings. No junk ammo, or excessivly old ammo. Known brands only, made in USA.

Im putting an approximate value on the ammo, and translating it to what I want for the derringer, which is under current pricing.. So yes, Im looking to trade for all that ammo.

<broken link removed>

Thats the link to the gun at the NAA website. Mine is part number NAA-BW-C, manufacturer suggested retail is $304.00. The Gun Broker on 82nd has these new for $359.00, and I couldnt find anyone else selling these right now. Just to give a range of what they're selling for.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.