JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a pretty neat plinker patterned identically after the Walther Olympias of the 1930s. The Oympias were later built for many years by Hammerli. If you look closely, you will see that S&W didn't go very far from this design when planning their Model 41. In fact you can fit a Model 41 magazine to a Norinco Olympia quite easily.

Semi-auto, 8 round capacity magazine. Very, very, very reliable. I have never had a jam or misfire, and accuracy is quite good. Blue with mystery wood grips (Chinese walnut?).

These are sort of rare, but have a well deserved internet reputation for build quality, accuracy, etc. Only negative I have ever seen was the rear sight screws can come out and are hard to replace. Well that is what LocTite is for.

I have three of these, and can't really justify that when other guns are calling. There is the box, manual, target weight, pistol, and one magazine. Asking $225 FTF, $240 shipped.

Thanks for looking!

It is a sweet gun and I should know, I own three of 'em :D

I can email you some pics if you would not mind posting them for me. My computer-fu is weak I'm afraid!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.