JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi, I have a Norinco (Chinese) SKS for sale or trade. I bought this from ABG Corvallis Guns last year and painted it in urban camo. If you don't like the paint, I can make it black again, it would just take a couple days. The paint is actually pretty tough, it has a matte clear coat over it and has held up very well, but if you're serious about buying it and don't like the camo I don't mind changing it back.

I have a 35 round and a 30 round mag for it, both work well. I have put about 500 rounds through it without issue.
I do not have the original stock or magazine for this rifle, it was sold to me without it. The ATI folding stock isn't the sturdiest, but it isn't as loose as others I've handled, they are known to have problems, you can get a piece to lock it open, but I didn't because I like how compact it is folded.

I live in Hillsboro, work in Newberg, and go down to Stayton most saturdays, and I am willing to meet up anywhere in between. Bill of sale and ODL# required, CHL preferred.

I am open to trades, otherwise $300 OBO I have ~150 rounds brass cased yugo 7.62x39 available with the gun for the right trade.
Call, text or PM, If I don't answer leave a message. If you would like a detailed pic of something let me know and I can take it and email it to you.

Thanks,
Luke 5o3-72o-5466