JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, I am thinning out the safe and focusing on a few calibers and platforms. I am looking to trade/sell my SKS-M, which I am told is the rarest of the SKS's, having been released in the several years post California's name based ban, and get an AR upper in 300 blckout, 9mm, 45 ACP or 7.62X39. I have a ton of AK mags as well, and we can trade according to need and value.

This gun is in great condition, and has had less than 1K through it. It was my first purchased rifle and I had a lot of fun with it. To be honest, I expected it to be in a worst condition than it is but it is really in better condition than I thought it would be. Some maring on the trigger group take down pin (to be expected) and the tech sights bolts, as they are very tight and a beyotch to take off. A little paint would fix both of those issues. Original stock included, but inletted for tech sights.

Considering the ammo, stock and sights on top of the rarity, I was looking at $700 or so in cash and a little more in trade. Not stuck on the aforementioned items and can usually be swayed towards something cool. Let me know, thanks - jr
FullSizeRender (2).jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top