JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
sold

DSC_3874.jpg

DSC_3871.jpg

DSC_3873-2.jpg

DSC_3872.jpg

Is theye any trades or partial trades...I have lots of ammo mainly in handgun. I've gpt lots of beater guns as well...I'm in forest grove

I'm mainly thinking of cash; however, some people propose some interesting trades, so hit me up with proposals. I don't do 40 S&W as far as ammo.

Is theye any trades or partial trades...I have lots of ammo mainly in handgun. I've gpt lots of beater guns as well...I'm in forest grove

I have tons of 22lr in basic and high v. I've got tons of 115gr 9mm luger.I've got an iver 38special and 250rds of 38spwcial ammo to go with it. I've got tons of 45acp. I have a 22lr zip gun with 2-25rd magazines up to trade to. You can text me 5033325136

If it doesn't sound appealing call or text me I'm sure we can work a deal out trade or otherwise

unfortunately, I need to stay closer to HIllsboro than Woodburn

regarding rust - I see in one of the photos a gold tint on the bolt - it's some left over residue from the cosmoline. No rust on the gun.

hello, if you can meet in Woodburn, I will pay cash. also does it have any scratches or rust on rifle?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.