JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Have an SKS-D sporter with thumbhole stock. If you are familiar with the SKS, then you know it does not take AK mags naturally. However, there are some out there that were made to take AK mags naturally with no modifications, which is exactly what I'm looking to trade. Comes with one Chinese mag and sling already attached to rifle, but depending on what you bring to trade, might be willing to throw in other mags or possibly bakelite mags even, up to 12 if trade is good.

Would like a nice pistol but open to most trades. Would prefer to meet face to face in Oregon but am flexible.
For questions or trades, respond to me on here or just text 503-602-3925 and let me know you saw this listing and what you have.

FD4EECB7-24F6-4CD4-A20B-81196C442042.jpeg 1CC2AA5A-2A1D-4DA9-9CDA-ACBA48DBBCE6.jpeg 9EB2EAA0-EB82-4E40-AC90-66C4572DB56E.jpeg 3F357D31-743F-4090-8AD1-3C076CDFB07D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Not sure if you'd be interested in a fairly basic AR trade plus ammo/and or cash (coming from my end) trade but I'll be damned if I don't at least make an offer for as cool a piece as that.

Im really looking for trade in M1A or even towards a FAL, so I can't guarantee I'll say yes but i might be interested. You can reply on here or just text me at 503-602-3925. And that number is good to send pictures to

Round count? Depending on that answer I might be willing to trade this I just listed for sale:

As a side note I can tell you from personal experience the M1A is a hero you don't necessarily want to meet. The cheaper ones (Springfield) are not that accurate and mounting a scope is problematic at best. I would advise keeping your expectations low and running a red dot on a scout squad or non-quad-rail socom. Fun shooters for sure. However calling any Springfield cast rifle "National Match" is ridiculous when you'd be lucky to get 1.5 MOA out of it on a good day. $3k for a Fulton and you will fair much better, but for that kind of money a LWRC REPR might be more compelling.

The FAL is a hero I still want to meet I must admit, just like the G3 and other battle rifles of the period, but at this point I know I am likely to be disappointed to ever go down those roads. Maybe date and not marry would be ideal.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.