JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for trade is a Norinco "paratrooper" sks . No it does not accept Ak magazines . It has a standard fixed 10 rd sks magazine . Its in great shape and has a 16.5" barrel , all matching numbers except for the magazine. It will come with 120 rounds of yugo m67 on stripper clips . For the right trade I have a Factory 20 rd chinese sks magazine that could go with it . Im not looking to sell unless you have a generous cash offer . Im mostly interested in trading for one of the following :

Glock 29sf or similar (I want a 10mm pistol lol )
An Ar-15
Possibly a glock 19 or 26
A ruger american predator in 6.5 creedmor
A ruger compact in 7mm-08 or similar
Maybe another nice light hunting rifle
Stuff like that , other 9mm pistols possibly . Anyways you get the Idea . Thanks .

20160626_152239.jpg

What are they worth today? I had a friend in tacoma who ownef avpawn shop outside of ft lewis who up until about 7 years ago had a crate of those norinco sks all packed in nasty cosmoline oil and wrap.

These run about 500+ shipping and ffl fee on gunbroker , and bone stock norincos brand new i suspect you could get around $375 each for but they may be worth more as a case .

Gunbroker is a bit inflated on prices IMO.

If the numbers were all matching and if it's all milled and doesn't have a stamped trigger guard then maybe 500. 400 without.

A Nice Russian SkS is about 450 right now.

It also depends on how badly you want to sell it...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.