JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Damascus
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am selling a well taken care of Norinco Mak 90; reproduction Type 56 stock and pistol grip; original sporter stock; 10 cheap metal 30-round mags; 3 good condition Bakelite mags (2 Tula 1 Izzy); one 20-rd tanker mag; 1 original 30-round Chinese flatback mag. Will include ~300 rds 7.62 (Tula & Wolf) if desired. This rifle has been well taken care of and shoots like a dream. The lower handguard does not have a spiker cut and is the original handguard it came with in the sporter configuration. No internal rust, damage to the bore, or bulging in the barrel. I'd like to sell everything as a package deal, as I need the money for a medical bill.

IMG_4874.jpeg IMG_4875.jpeg IMG_4876.jpeg IMG_4879.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
As things are with China. This here is a great deal.Mak-90's are very nicely blued. Triggers are some of the best AK triggers. AND converted. And the 3 parade mags. Is the stock chinese chu wood? Killer deal here.

As things are with China. This here is a great deal.Mak-90's are very nicely blued. Triggers are some of the best AK triggers. AND converted. And the 3 parade mags. Is the stock chinese chu wood? Killer deal here.
Unfortunately, not chu wood. It's a preproduction stock from a seller online. I believe the grip is chu wood that's been lacquered, but the stock is definitely re-pro. It's solid though, and the hardware is in good shape.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.