JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$170
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is an upper I had on a AR pistol I had a while back that I bought, but kept the lower and this has been sitting in my safe with no love. It's a must sell so I can pay off some medical bills.

Troy handguard and Noveske Flaming Pig. No BCG or CH. I may have one in my parts bin, but it's most likely a Mil Spec one. I did not search for it but if you are interested in the upper, PM me and I can go look for it, but price will be adjusted slightly.

I would be open to a trade such as 223/556 ammo.

I can meet at Money Market Pawn in Portland during the week and weekends.
We can work out a day and time.

I also have a Daniel Defense DDMV4 that I will have for sale as well as a Galil Ace Gen 2 in 5.56.

Thank you

IMG_4441.jpg IMG_4443.jpg IMG_4444.jpg IMG_4446.jpg IMG_4447.jpg IMG_4448.jpg IMG_4449.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Up for sale is an upper I had on a AR pistol I had a while back that I bought, but kept the lower and this has been sitting in my safe with no love. It's a must sell so I can pay off some medical bills.

Troy handguard and Noveske Flaming Pig. No BCG or CH. I may have one in my parts bin, but it's most likely a Mil Spec one. I did not search for it but if you are interested in the upper, PM me and I can go look for it, but price will be adjusted slightly.

I would be open to a trade such as 223/556 ammo.

I can meet at Money Market Pawn in Portland during the week and weekends.
We can work out a day and time.

I also have a Daniel Defense DDMV4 that I will have for sale as well as a Galil Ace Gen 2 in 5.56.

Thank you

View attachment 1867954 View attachment 1867955 View attachment 1867956 View attachment 1867957 View attachment 1867958 View attachment 1867959 View attachment 1867960
I would like to talk with you
Please text 612 nine 64 one 8 five 5
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top