JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
10mm
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
I am interested in a 1006. More interested in functional, corrosion free, condition than any collector criteria. I don't care whether or not it has a box or any paperwork. I am interested to a lesser extent in a 4506, 1066 or 4566.

I do not want to make two round trip drives to the corners of Washington so if the seller is more than an hour from Puyallup I'd be looking for a shipping option, to my nearby FFL dealer.

I also have various guns to trade.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks for the tip. I'm not interested in sales that would require me to make two four-hour round trip drives.

Edit to add: Well I might if the price was unusually low!

Thanks for the tip. I'm not interested in sales that would require me to make two four-hour round trip drives.

Edit to add: Well I might if the price was unusually low!
Well, they haven't made them for like 20 years and you don't see them for sale very often so sometimes beggars can't be choosers ;)

I'm not trying to appear as a beggar, I can easily go without, or wait a year for one to surface locally. This isn't a practical defense purchase, it's a fun range gun purchase. If I don't find one my life won't be any less satisfying. Eight hours of drive time is time better used playing baseball with my kids at the park.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.