JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Cabellas in Oregon says AR's last approximately 1-1.5 hours on the shelf and I was told to expect 3-5 hours total for their BG process.

Since the soap box is here figured it might as well be used.
To quote Ronald Reagan "We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."

Thanks bobu ---- we agree no AR's anywhere --- if Karma can find them then get one two three as many as Karma can and enjoy.
Cabela's here hasn't seen a AR in weeks, or any other shops in the area.
Should anyone be interested in this please PM us, before next Tuesday when Biden and what's his name say you can't have any more cause one person, who was a spoiled, rich, !@#$%@@#? up, deranged kid is making society pay for the sins of one individual.
Since the soap box is here figured it might as well be used.
To quote Ronald Reagan "We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."

I like that Reagan quote. I'm going to use that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.