JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Arlington
State
Washington
Zip Code
Three month old Baretta APX with less than 20 rounds fired (1 mag) through the gun. Comes with three 17rd mags and an Alien Gear holster. The gun is perfect, no scuffs, no scratches. Would consider trading for a late model 22lr semi-auto.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Greetings,

I'm guessing this is a 9mm model (model #JAXF921), not a 22LR as indicated in the add heading fields. (As far as I know, Beretta doesn't make a 22LR in the APX pistol - only the APX 160 rifle).

Can you confirm this is a 9mm?

And if so, you might want to edit your ad so that people searching using 9mm caliber tags will find your pistol.

Gook luck with your sale.

Greetings,

I'm guessing this is a 9mm model (model #JAXF921), not a 22LR as indicated in the add heading fields. (As far as I know, Beretta doesn't make a 22LR in the APX pistol - only the APX 160 rifle).

And if so, you might want to edit your ad so that people searching using 9mm caliber tags will find your pistol.

That's ARX160 and it could be a 40S&W. :s0092:

Greetings,

Hahaa!! Yes!! I sold a 22lr today so had 22 on the brain. Thanks for catching that!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.