JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_3280.JPG IMG_3279.JPG Nighthawk Talon 2 in mint shape. Less than 200 rounds down the pipe. This pistol was built by Joe Lehr whose guns are highly sought after. Comes with the build sheet, test target and all the original stuff from Nighthawk. Also come with the custom Nighthawk case and 2 Nighthawk 8 round mags. Got this on a trade deal and it's just too nice of a pistol for me. $2750 obo . I have very few trade interests but they include Premier, and Schmidt Bender scopes. Swarovski optics no scopes. 6.5 saum, 28 nosler, or 300 Norma custom builds would interest me as well. Thanks for looking.

If I knew ... just sold a Vectronix PLRF15c. But I still have a Schmidt&Bender 12-50/56 in Leupold HD rings for trade. I own one like yours, duo-tone, full size that has serial 00075. 1.7lb trigger pull .... Amazing tool.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.