JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does anyone have any Nighthawk vs Wilson experience? The response is overwhelming folks, I am having a tough time sifting thru all these ideas

Last Edited:
There's been a bit of an exodus of people leaving Nighthawk recently. But after Ron Phillips and a couple others left a year or so ago, their QC has slipped a bit.

A few years back Nighthawk made a couple models named for two top 'smiths. They pulled out as NH wasn't holding up their end of the bargain on quality and overall agreement of parts used etc.

For a semi-custom maker, right now it would be hard to beat Wilson.

I appreciate the reply. I already placed my order for the Nighthawk, so the wait begins. I really like the Wilson's, and will be getting one probably next year. The reason I chose the AAC 1911, well basically I couldn't get over the looks. I know it is cosmetics, but I have been wanting a Silencerco Osprey can.

The osprey rocks, and it tests the quietest on a 1911 versus all the other threaded barrel platforms (hk, glock, sig, fnp, etc). I hope it works out for you. I haven't ever shot a nighthawk, but they sure look nice.

P.S. Major Malfunction an out of the home dealer in OK had the best prices when I bought mine. Something like $699 + shipping, tranferred to your local SOT.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top