JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Nightforce
City
Corning
State
Other
Zip Code
selling my nightforce SHV as i have too many scopes im looking for $950 shipped no marks exc cond email or better yet call/text 607-331-9128

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
selling my nightforce SHV as i have too many scopes im looking for $950 shipped no marks exc cond email or better yet call/text 607-331-9128
nightforce scope.jpg

Rapid air 30 cal.jpg

Model number? Serial number really doesn't help unless we wanted to call Nightforce and ask them what the model number is of your specific scope. At that point, I would just buy a new one from a reputable dealer that list all the specs of the exact scope they are selling.

Model number? Serial number really doesn't help unless we wanted to call Nightforce and ask them what the model number is of your specific scope. At that point, I would just buy a new one from a reputable dealer that list all the specs of the exact scope they are selling.

Yes you will have to buy one from a reputable dealer now and pay the top Dollar $$ because this one is sold, Sorry you snooze you loose ,

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top