JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have for a sale, an ALMOST NEW, Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 scope and an attached LaRue LT-104 SPR-1.5 QD Mount. The LaRue mount is quick detach, so it is all ready to go. This scope has mostly been a safe queen and I bought it for my DPMS LR-308, which I sold about a year ago. I only used the scope a few times at the range with this gun, so the condition of the items is practically brand-new! Even used, these components do not lost much of their value, so this is a great deal! Why waste money buying new from a store, when you can save money buying a practically new scope and mount for less money?

I am very sad to lose this scope, but I have no more use for it, since I sold the rifle it was intended to be used for. Right now, I am trying to save money to purchase another rifle and reloading setup, so the sale of this scope and mount will fund the venture. I am possibly open for a trade for people who have almost new condition AR-components, such as lower receiver, complete upper assembly + cash. I still need to get some cash out of the deal. I prefer to sell the scope for cash, but if a good trade is offered, I may be open to the trade + cash.

For those of you who don't know, Nightforce is one of the best tactical scopes in the industry. It has large speed tactical turrets for quick adjustment and high quality, crystal-clear glass made in Japan. The LaRue also makes some of the best and durable mounts and the quick-detach is a great convenience and saves install times and allows you to switch the scope between rifles easily. The Nightforce scope is very durable and it will probably outlast you and your children.

Rather than me explaining all the specs of the Nightforce scope, I will direct you to the Nightforce site for this specific model:
<broken link removed>

Here, is the specs of the LaRue LT104 QD Mount:
<broken link removed>

NOTE: This scope does not have a Zero Stop feature. Any Nightforce with a Zero-Stop feature will be more money.

The Zero-Stop model of the Nightforce scope retails for around $1800. The Non-Zero stop versions retail for around $1600, such as on Midway.
The LaRue mount, by itself, retails for around $210.00 on the LaRue Tactical website.

My asking price for both the Nightforce scope and LaRue mount is $1600.00. This is a great deal for an ALMOST NEW Nightforce and LaRue LT104 mount.
My asking price to sell the scope individually will be $1450 and the LaRue Mount will be $175.

I can only do local trades and FTF cash purchases in the Seattle/Tacoma/Puyallup area, where I am located. People in the Olympia area must be willing to travel to Tacoma. People in the Everett area must be willing to travel to Seattle.

If this is a long-distance purchase, then I can only accept a POSTAL MONEY ORDER as payment. I may consider PayPal, but due to the amount of the item, paypal fees may be incurred, which would be added to the price. I will pay for regular shipping if both scope and mount are purchased together after payment is received.

I am open to REASONABLE offers.

I've included pics of my scope below:
2rc4pds.jpg
3323vqa.jpg
1124a5i.jpg
14vnzgi.jpg
16jhcl.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews