JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a lightly used NF NXS 5.5-22X56 NP-R1 with HS turret NP-R1 reticle and Zero Stop in a good excellent condition. I have all the papers box,Original Box and sunshade everything that came with it I have it with the scope. No scratches or ring marks Asking $1100 Shipped

Believe it or not, Ive been B/S/T online for over 10 years, and the ONLY people I have been flat out scammed by, were 3 people in texas, all years apart.....

Hate to create more work for the mods but maybe a vetting process should be in order. Or at least a minimum post # before you can do a classified?

I started a post on just that a little over a month ago when some other apparently counterfeit items hit the forum. No one will go for it and most think it is a horrible idea. I for one say go for it. Seems like more and more scammers here all the time. As the forum has grown so do the chances of getting scammed....

Here is a post that I put up when the possible counterfeit items were posted. I believe, but don't quote me that this guy was out of Texas also. Seems he is no longer a member on the forum. Disappeared real fast when people started to question the authenticity of the products he was selling.
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/off-topic/77989-fake-optics-sale-northwestfirearms.html

Did a bit of searching, he is still a forum member but has been inactive since posting the optics. Just to clarify.

I'm locking this thread since there seems to be some question as to the legitimacy of the posted item. The fact that the language used in the OP is practically identical to the "scam" posting is enough to set anyone's red flags flapping madly. :s0131:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top