JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Nightforce
City
Waterville
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 Zero Stop MOAR-T Riflescope for sale. This is a second focal plane scope with an illuminated MOAR™-T Reticle. It is in very good condition as I only took it out shooting one time. I would rate it a strong 98.5% as far as condition. If you look long enough you will find faint marks from being mounted. I decided to sell this because it is way more scope than I currently need. Brand new these sell for $1800 I'm willing to part with it for $1200, since it is used. I prefer PayPal and, I will cover shipping.

tempImagepsQkPC.png tempImageN1IYKJ.png tempImageDoRu4w.png tempImagesIzmI0.png tempImagePPzWhS.png tempImageXiYRcI.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I forgot to put the sunshade in the photo. It was still sitting in the box. I'll also sweeten the price a little. How about $1150? Any takers? It's really a very good price for an excellent scope. You will not be disappointed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.